Interim Head of Finance
Location : South East Wales/ Hybrid working
Type : Temporary/Contract
Salary : Competitive salary and benefits
We are currently working with a regulated values and purpose led organisation to recruit a Head of Finance on a fixed term basis. It is envisaged that this will be for a period of 6 to 9 months.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who will be able to start towards the end of January 2022.
The candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality Finance services ensuring compliance with all financial regulatory and statutory requirements for the Group. The role is key in supporting others to develop financial and business planning strategies as well as actively contributing to corporate management to deliver mission and values. The role includes leading on corporate projects and driving organisational improvement and cultural change.
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with extensive experience as a senior finance manager delivering a high quality, service focused function with a proven track record in delivering an effective and efficient finance service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Managing a treasury function effectively and dealing with lenders on a regular basis.
- Selecting, implementing, managing and developing finance IT systems
- Managing VAT and other tax such as corporation tax effectively within compliance framework.
- Preparing and managing budgets which maximise and efficiently utilise available resources.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of leading a high quality procurement function.
- Experience of supporting major organisational change and actively engaging people internally and externally in the development and improvement of services.
- Dealing with the regulatory bodies and key external stakeholders.
- Extensive staff management experience with the proven ability to bring out the best in people and deal with issues effectively.
- Proven ability to provide inspirational and visionary leadership, building positive learning and development cultures which support, motivate and develop others.
- Demonstrable experience of developing services to ensure continuous improvement and value for money and managing corporate projects.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact one of the team at Head4Talent.