Location : Chepstow
Type : Permanent
Salary : £45k - £50k
- Produce financial statements. Profit and loss, budgets, cash flow, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Production of annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Management reporting for decision making, including project progress appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis.
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of forecasts.
- Invoicing and applications
- Overview of project financial terms including retentions
- Reconcile to annual statutory accounts
- Loans and grants. Manage capital expenditure.
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 3 years experience.
- Proven technical ability.
- Understanding of modern management information systems.
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate on all levels both financial and non financial management.
- Intellectual with strong acumen.