Location : Cardiff
Type : Permanent
Salary : c. £75K + bens
Our Client is a successful owner managed business which has delivered consistent year on year growth since it was established. With the support of a highly experienced Non-Executive Board, this business has a highly innovative approach to the specialist business service sector it operates within, which has helped to define its leading independent provider status.
With a significant Blue-Chip client base, and ongoing investment into both its peoples and facilities, the business has an ambitious growth strategy.
Our Client is currently looking to appoint a hands-on Finance Director.
Reporting into the MD and sitting on both the Board and the Executive leadership team, this role will help to develop and execute the business’s growth strategy.
Providing strong leadership to the Finance team, this role will provide a finance business partner role across the whole business.
Contributing to busines decision making, the FD will produce financial analysis, budgets, forecasts and financial models to guide strategic planning to support development of plans, targets and business objectives.
The FD will be responsible for optimising financial performance through the development of robust commercial and financial processes.
Furthermore, the FD will provide accurate and efficient financial and management reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
The FD will manage relationships with all relevant third parties to include lenders, advisors, auditors, HMRC and Companies House.
The candidate will explore alternative funding opportunities as well as ensuring the business has adequate insurance cover.
This role will be responsible for developing MI and financial systems and will control CAPEX budgets and manage all leases and contracts.
- Qualified Accountant holding an ACCA, CIMA, ACA accreditation or QBE
- Experience of successfully leading, developing and managing a Finance department within an ambitious high growth organisation
- Gravitas to operate, challenge assumptions and communicate complex financial data at Board level and within an open and honest senior leadership team
- Proven strong financial control, process development and modelling skills
- Experienced in developing and implementing strategic management information/ERP systems and processes
- Independently minded, able to challenge status-quo across the business to ensure decisions are based on sound logic and financially viable