Location : Swansea
Salary : c.£60k + bens
Our Client is a well-established and successful privately owned engineering company.
Due to growth and development an excellent career opportunity has arisen for a career orientated Senior Finance professional.
A hands-on role reporting jointly to the Managing Director and CFO, you will assume responsibility for the day to day finance operations as well as providing business partner support to the leadership team.
The role requires a person with a strong sense of commercial awareness together with sound leadership qualities to run the finance department effectively whilst providing the necessary support the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Review and analysis of company performance including project reporting
- Leadership of Finance team overseeing transactional functions, AP / AR , Payroll, VAT returns and cash management
- Management of the annual audit process for statutory reporting
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team to drive strategic growth of the company
- Preparation and leadership of annual budgeting process
- Review Company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
To be successful in this role you must:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
- Strong management, interpersonal and analytical skills, being a self-starter with a passion to drive change.
- Proven track record of operating as a number one in Finance
- Strong systems experience
Salary: Competitive Salary (c.60k) & Benefits Package
Job function:Accounting/Financial Controller