Location : Cardiff
Type : Permanent
Salary : from £35k - £40k Full-time or part-time
- Develop a close working relationship with the financial reporting team, to understand and challenge the validity of the monthly outputs.
- Work with the Group Finance team to ensure reporting requirements are met and intercompany recharges are accurate.
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place, testing of controls and communicating areas for improvement.
- Assisting in the annual budget and five-year plan preparation.
- Ad hoc project work, providing financial modeling to the operational areas to aid decision-making.
- Assist in promoting a cost control environment by improving knowledge of the cost base.
- Recently qualified/qualified accountant with a strong academic background and strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualification is essential
- Good understanding of the controls environment required within a finance department.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external business partners/stakeholders.
- Self-motivated andpro-active in all aspects of the role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is essential.