Location : Cardiff area
Type : Permanent
Salary : £72k plus bonus plus pension
Our Client is a high-profile organisation with a household name and a global reach who are looking to recruit a high calibre and talented Financial Controller.
This key role forms part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and reports into the Finance Director.
Working with all members of finance, commercial & operational teams as well as external stakeholders, the Financial Controller will be responsible for managing all central/shared financial disciplines in the business, introducing measures and systems required for delivering a high degree of financial visibility, reporting accuracy, compliance and financial control throughout the operation
We are looking for a candidate to demonstrates the key behaviours indicated below, together with the requisite knowledge, skills and experience.
- Confidence & drive
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Open & honest
- Customer focused
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level with an associated professional qualification as appropriate (ACA/ACCA) is essential
- Significant experience working within a similar role is essential
- Experience in management audit/risk committees is essential
- A financial professional with significant experience in developing and ensuring all financial controls and procedures are in place is a requirement for this role
- Knowledge of core IT systems, including Microsoft Outlook. Experience in Microsoft AX is desirable
- Technically fluent, familiar with UK GAAP, IAS and IFRS is desirable