Location : Ystrad Mynach
Type : Permanent
Salary : from £35k - £37k
Overall purpose of the role
Provide Finance Business partnering services to part of the business, develop good working relationships with budget holders and provide a finance presence within the relevant business area. Have a professional, enthusiastic approach to delivering financial information to a non-financial audience. Be responsible for the accurate recording and processing of financial transactions and assist in ensuring management accounting and regulatory reporting requirements are met. You will be responsible for preparing forecasts and business plans for the relevant business area. You will be joining a team who are embarking on significant change to the way reporting is done within the business so will be engaging in new processes and systems.
- Be able to communicate effectively with budget holders and managers.
- Actively participate in budget holder meetings and drive the finance agenda.
- Provide insightful financial analysis to be used by the business in decision making.
- Prepare management accounts, forecasts and budget plans with an understanding of financial pressures in the business.
- Interrogate SAP Financials in order to ensure costs are accurate, and ensure all transactions are posted in SAP.
- Ensure that financial governance is adhered to at all times.
- Work with the team to use lean principles as our method of continuous improvement to drive efficiencies in processes and record results.
- Provide information to support budget and quarterly run-rate review sessions.
- Health & Safety - comply with Health and Safety regulations and the Business’s working procedures.
- Equal Opportunities - treat colleagues, clients and stakeholders in a fair, non-discriminatory way.
- Any Other Duties - carry out any other duties reasonably requested by the Business.