Strategic Senior Finance Business Partner
Location : Cardiff
Type : Permanent
Salary : to £70k plus pension plus bonus
Our Client is a significant household name employer with operations in Wales and the South West.
In line with business improvement and development, a key new Commercial Finance leadership role has been created to support two significant business areas.
The role purpose is to:
- To develop a detailed business knowledge and strong relationships across the business, linking operational and financial KPI’s to diagnose and challenge business need as well as business want.
- To actively influence prioritization of risks and facilitate effective decision making within the management teams through the provision of insightful, relevant financial information and analysis that challenges ingrained thinking and acts as a catalyst for strategic change.
- To support the development of the Finance Team to provide a high quality, efficient and effective service for the business.
We are looking for a highly talented Senior level strategic finance business partner who can evidence:
- Qualified/experience qualified accountant (5-10 years PQE) with a high level of demonstrable experience of working at a similar level (director/head of dept).
- Experience of driving strategic change through influencing Directors/Snr Manages to create transformational cost efficiency/business effectiveness
- Evidence of experience in all aspects of the financial brief (Business Advisory, Management Accounting, Commercial, Operational).
- Evidence of being a catalyst for and delivering change initiatives in a large or complex business of similar scope/scale
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating a team of finance staff
- Good communication and influencing skills at a Senior Level
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and non-financial information to enable/facilitate
- We are looking for a candidate who has great agility around partnering styles and resilience.