Location : Bridgend
Type : Permanent
Salary : Competitive
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack to include P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, Variance Analysis and commentary.
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, stock management and other transactions.
- Manage the finance team on a day to day basis and provide support and coaching where necessary to ensure all finance functions are running efficiently.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, including Business Intelligence, and driving improvements where needed.
- Be the first point of contact to external third parties for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary including providing information and analysis to aid the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and audit.
- Complete payroll administration to include year-end and statutory returns.
- Cash book management and associated reconciliations.
- Work closely with all departments and the management team to advise, assist and to help make financial decisions.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the Company.
- Be a nearly or newly CIMA (or equivalent) qualified Management Accountant with experience of working in an FMCG/Manufacturing business which has operated internationally.
- Be organised and take ownership and pride in all areas of your work.
- Be proactively committed to continuing professional development to remain up to date with and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Experienced user of SAGE line 200 and Microsoft Excel would be advantageous for this role.