Credit Control Supervisor
Location : Hengoed
Salary : Competitive
We are recruiting a Sales Ledger & Credit Control Supervisor to work for a successful manufacturing business. This role offers the chance for someone with proven sales ledger & credit control experience to develop their skills further in a fast paced environment. The business encourages staff development and therefore this role would suit someone who has ambitions to develop their role further. The role will report into a supportive Finance Manager and will work in a successful team dedicated to providing high quality and insightful management information to support the needs of the business.
- Raise sales documents and ensure they are posted to SAGE with all appropriate backing documentation.
- Credit control – responsibility for all dunning processes to collect monies from customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for all Sales ledger accounts ensuring they are fully reconciled, well maintained and any issues are communicated to the Finance Manager.
·Liaise with Group and other Business Units to ensure effective sales ledger management.
- Cash allocation.
- Control credit limits, ensuring all customer terms are appropriate and authorised.
- Manage the month-end Sales Ledger closing, including the preparation and dissemination of aged debt reports.
- Provide weekly cash-flow and aged debt reports.
- Report on banking covenant compliance.
- Submit Intrastat survey figures.
- Bank cheques, withdraw petty cash and purchase foreign currencies.
- Minimum 3 years credit control experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Sound decision making
- Ideally someone with desire to develop their career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good IT skills
Position of : Credit Control Supervisor, Hengoed
To send us your CV, please enter your details below