Business Services Manager
Location : Newport
Salary : £35k - £55k
Upper mid-sized firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced Business Services Manager to join the team.
- Review and oversee the preparation of management financial statements, VAT returns and FCA returns for clients.
- Review clients payroll when prepared by the payroll department Manage the bookkeeping services so that they are provided to clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to money laundering requirements Be the first point of contact for allocated clients, responding to various client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop an ongoing, effective relationship with clients and ensure retention of clients.
- Monitor and direct workflow of the department on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure WIP levels are kept within set budgets and instruct corrective actions when budget overruns. Identify and develop new client opportunities.
- Manage a Team.
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' practice experience
- Sound knowledge of managerial accounting and bookkeeping services
- Good knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Strong management experience and effective team leader